Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dicks-Kill From The Heart


The greatest Austin band? Some say Big Boys. Some say Dicks. Some say Offenders (right Nick?). Whomever you choose there is no denying that Dicks "Kill From The Heart" is one of the greatest albums EVER in the early years of American hardcore no matter where they're from. This is yet another bootleg that I was able to pick up not too long ago, and I'm glad I did. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Greg Ginn? He's sitting on one of the best albums of all time and wont reissue it! Anyway, I'll never be able to afford the original yet again so here's the boot.

Tracks:

1. Anti-Klan (Part One)
2. Rich Daddy
3. No Nazi's Friend
4. Marilyn Buck
5. Kill From The Heart
6. Little Boy's Feet
7. Pigs Run Wild
8. Bourgeois Fascist Pig
9. Purple Haze
10. Anti-Klan (Part Two)
11. Right Wing/White Ring
12. Dicks Can't Swim (I. Cock Jam, II. Razor Blade Dance)

Get It Here!!

1 comment: