Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Happens Next?-Brutiful Fearing 6"


So I'm an idiot, I admit it and have no shame.  This idiocy keeps me from finding stuff at the same pace as other people.  This explains why I slept on this band for so long.  Every time I heard anything about What Happens Next? I would just pass them off as some generic thrash bullshit.  I was wrong.  This is just some great hardcore. Loud, fast, with some cool guitar work.  This was the first release by them that I bought, but be sure to look out for more WHN stuff coming up soon.

Tracks:

1. Banner Sized Politics
2. For What
3. Resolve 365
4. Exploitation, Assimilation, Violence
5. SSIL
6. Silenzio Statico (Indigesti cover)

Download it here

1 comment:

  1. it is BANDANA THRASH bullshit. in europe they call THRASH, TRASH. listen to any eurofuck talk about THRASHCORE and they'll say TRASHCORE... WTF?

    you'd love ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT if you haven't already heard them. that's totally who WHN? is trying to worship at the feet of. bay area praising bay area... makes you kinda fucking sick after a while!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete